CASE Study Challenge #13 - CSC13

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I decided to participate in the CASE Study Challenge #13 this week for the first time. I've seen a few of the previous challenges, and the design team has SUCH wonderful work. I'm excited to join along this time! I needed a card for a baby shower I attended today, so this is what I did for the challenge. Simple, but I'm happy with how it turned out. The couple is having a girl, so of course I had to go the pink route! I would love to hear your comments! If you enjoy my work, I also encourage you to become a follower! THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Noteworthy, Bodacious Bouquet
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Blush Blossom
Patterned Paper: the Paper Studio - Poteeka Souffle
Ink: SU - Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
Ribbon: American Crafts
Other: Prima Flower, BasicGrey Brad

1 comment:

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS