CASE Study Challenge #104

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hello! I've got a card to share with you today that I created for the CASE Study Challenge Blog. I'm always in such awe of the design teams' creations, and I finally got a chance to join in the fun! This week is a bit different. Participants can CASE one of the Design Team members - past or present...that means any project they've ever done.


My card is the one above. I made this for my cousin for her bridal shower. The card base is a light grey, with the pattern stamped using silver ink. I die-cut the letters using PTI dies, and then stamped them with the same stamp used for the patterned background, this time in Bordering Blue ink. The banner is popped up with dimensionals, and some pearls added for a finishing touch. I decided to go with one of Christina MacLaren's cards to CASE, which you can see below. I just love the layout, and the crispness of it (is that a word? lol). Such an attractive card!

Card by Christina MacLaren. To see her original post, visit her blog.

6 comments:

  1. Oh but this card is such a delight!! I LOVE how you swapped the theme from masculine to feminine, and yet retained the inspiration clearly visible. Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an elegant card! Love the damask and die cut letters :) Thanks for helping us celebrate 2 years over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and what fun to see the original source, congrats on your win over at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your CASE Study win! I was thrilled to see that you'd chosen one of my cards to CASE, and you've done a brilliant job of it. I love the feminine elegance of your design and the crisp black banner against the soft gray and white. Thanks for helping us celebrate our anniversary at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS