Case Study Challenge #141

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm popping in tonight to share a card I made for the current Case Study Challenge #141. The Muse this month is Maile Belles, one of my favorite paper crafters out there ;)

Here is Maile's card. I love everything about it, don't you?!

Maile's Card

Here is my take on it. I opted to use the layout as my inspiration. I just love how the hearts look stacked up in columns so I chose the PTI flower set, Mini Blooms, designed by Maile, and stacked the individual flowers in columns. If you look closely enough, I die cut 3 of the flowers and adhered with dimensional tape. For a final finishing touch, 3 sequins give it a little shine ;)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI - Mini Blooms
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: Stampin' Up! - So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Sage Shadow
Other: PTI Mini Blooms dies, Sequins - Joann Fabrics, Foam Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. oh, you've rocked Maile's inspiration card and her set! Love the flowers popped up! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS