Here's what I did...
- Typed the name of every color of cardstock I have, and put either "SU" or "PTI" for Stampin' Up! or Papertrey Ink after the name. I printed on regular white printer paper, then used my paper cutter to cut them out quickly
- Left some blank space to the left of the name to place a small circle punch shape for a sample of the color!
- Placed the label inside the clear tab, then attached the color swatch to the outside of the tab with a little dab of adhesive
- Alternated each tab in a different position so it's easy to read the labels
- Opted to organize it by color, not alphabetically or by color family
It's about 14" x 23" x 10". Here is a link to a box just like it. Hope this helps!
I LOVE THIS SYSTEM!! Makes finding the color I need SO easy! It is also a good reminder to use colors I don't use that often. The pieces you see right in front are half sheets that are already cut. It's easy to quickly check that spot if I need a specific color. I hope this guide was helpful and gave you some ideas on how to organize your stash of cardstock! If you have any questions, just leave a comment on this post! :-)