Honey Bee Stamps Mood Board Challenge!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hello crafty friends! Have you heard about the Honey Bee Stamps Mood Board Challenge going on this week?! It's really an awesome board for inspiration! Here it is:


My neighbor recently had a baby so I decided to create baby card using these awesome colors! First I used a Hero Arts Soft Pool ink pad and a foam blender to create the soft blueish color in the background. Then, using the MISTI tool, I stamped the large "blessing" sentiment from Bless Your Heart. The elephant (from Top Dog Dies) is die cut using some Lawn Fawn patterned paper and attached directly to the white panel. The hearts are from the new stamp set Country Wreath. The white panel is also die cut with an edger die at the bottom edge. Another striped patterned paper piece near the bottom from Lawn Fawn is a perfect addition to this card...along with some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!


Now, let’s see what you can create! Please let the mood board inspire you to create a project. Post your creations to the Honey Bee Stamps Facebook page or Instagram. Be sure to use the hashtags so we can find you!!
#HoneyBeeStamps and #HBSChallenge
If you don’t have social media accounts, please email them here.
Winners will be announced Friday May 13, 2016.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you Moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS