We are happy to have two special Guest Designers joining us for this challenge! Please check out Anita's and Julie's blog if you aren't familiar with their work, and to see their projects for this challenge!
THEME: Black & White with Optional Twist: Splash of Color
- You can use ANY stamps in the challenges
- You can enter as many times as you want and enter as many other challenges as you want combined with ours!
This is a very simple and quick card to make! The panel that's attached to the card base is vellum, and the main panel is die cut then stamped with the flowers, then the sentiment, then the teeny, tiny dots. It's attached using some foam tape for dimension.
I hope I brought some inspiration to you, and I would LOVE to see you create something for our challenge!
You have until Friday, July 31st, 2:00am CST, to link your card up on the Uniko Blog.
How to WIN some Uniko gift vouchers!!
- The DT will choose a winner who will get a £10 gift voucher
- The DT will choose a top 3, and they will each get 50 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account
- There will be a random draw for those who used a Uniko stamp and the winner will get 150 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account
- There will be a random draw for those who twist with us (splash of color) and they will receive 100 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account.
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Flower Power #7, Simply Said Birthday, Background Builders: Vines (small dots)
Cardstock: PTI - White
Specialty Paper: Dotted Vellum - DCWV
Ink: PTI - True Black; Simon Says Stamp - Audrey Blue
Dies: My Favorite Things - Stitched Rectangles
Other: Foam tape