With Thanks

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Good morning! I'm over on the MarkerPOP blog today sharing a clean and simple card. This is one of my favorite styles to create. I love crisp, white backgrounds!


I started out with a Neenah Solar White card stock base. Using the incredibly awesome Misti tool, I first stamped the "thanks" sentiment from a brand new Concord & 9th stamp set, Give Thanks, with Hero Arts Navy ink. Then, I positioned the "WITH" on the Misti tool again, and stamped that using Hero Arts Wet Cement ink. The asterisk looking doo-dad next to thanks was also stamped with Cement ink! The right corner of the card stock base was rounded with a corner rounder punch.


On a separate piece of Neenah card stock, I used a foam ink blending tool and four Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create a nice blend of colors for fall (Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, and Mowed Lawn). Using a die from Concord & 9th's new die set, Layering Leaves, I die cut the leaves using the colorfully blended card stock. Love this look! Some Clear Wink of Stella sparkle was added to the die cut, and then glued to the card base.


Thank you so much for checking out my card today!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS