With Love

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Good morning! I'm on the MarkerPOP blog today sharing a clean and simple fall card.

This card features Concord & 9th stamps and dies, and a Tim Holtz Mini Stencil. Have you seen the new C&9th Layering Leaves dies??? They are so amazing!! There are so many possibilities with these dies, and I've seen some really beautiful cards using them on Instagram.


I started with a Neenah Solar White card stock base. Using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, and Twisted Citron, I blended the ink with a foam blending tool for a soft look. Once that was completed, I taped the Mini Stencil to the card base with removable tape. Then, using the same distress ink colors I mentioned above, I blended more ink over the stencil and it created a tone on tone effect! LOVE that look! I made sure to overlap each of the colors slightly to make it a smooth blend.



The leaves were die cut 4 times from Neenah Solar White card stock, and glued together in two stacks to give them some thickness and dimension. Finally, the sentiment from the Give Thanks set was white heat embossed on Black Card Stock.



Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I've left you with some Autumn inspiration. Enjoy your day ;)

Nicki

my instagram

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for novices. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.


    https://www.betmantoto.pro

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS