My new Design Team is...

Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy July! I've been waiting awhile to share some AWESOME news!! I am now part of the MarkerPOP Design Team! WOOT WOOT! I am soooo honored to be a part of this team and work along side some INCREDIBLY AMAZING designers!!! This is going to be a fun ride! ;) The rest of the DT is posted on the MarkerPOP Blog today. Go see!!


If you are not familiar with MarkerPOP, it is an online craft supply store with a large selection of markers, pens, inks, stamps, dies, card stock, embellishments, tools, and so much more! The selection really is amazing.

Make sure to check out my weekly post with some awesome projects (I post every Thursday...most of the time!). Next week there will be a special giveaway to celebrate the new DT so stay tuned for that! You won't want to miss it ;)

They also have a new challenge happening over on the blog every other Monday. Something to check out if you love challenges!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Nicki!!! This should be fun. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS