Congratulations!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Happy Thursday! I have a fun one-layer card to share with you today that is featured on the MarkerPOP blog.

I started out with a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock, and used a stencil, Hero Arts Charcoal Shadow Ink, and Foam Ink blenders to apply a subtle texture on the entire card base. Then, I also applied Ranger Distress Inks in this order, starting from the top left corner: Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, and Cracked Pistachio. I took my time and only applied a little ink at a time so that the colors were soft. The more ink you have on the foam pad, and the more you apply it to the card stock, the brighter and bolder the color is.


Using the same Hero Arts Charcoal ink, I created an angled pattern with various stamps in the Hero Arts Garden Flowers stamp set.


Lastly, I die cut the Avery Elle Sentimental "congratulations" sentiment from silver glitter card stock and a dark grey card stock. Layering them together, with the grey one slightly offset, makes the sentiment "Pop" more.


I hope you've enjoyed my card today. Thank you so much for stopping by! :D  Have a great day!

Find me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS