I started by die cutting two panels, one with Distress Watercolor Card Stock, and one in black card stock. Using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (Carmine Red 022, Orange 070, Yellow 050, May Green 047, Cobalt Blue 031, Violet 080), I colored a small area of each color down the middle of the card stock panel. Then using a water brush, I spread the color around just enough to cover each insect. Once it was dry, I used Hero Hues Black Dye Ink to stamp each bug over each water colored spot.
The hearts were die cut with Neenah Solar White card stock and adhered to the main panel. Using a Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush, I added lots of sparkle to each of the hearts. The panel was then adhered to the black card stock panel.
To create the pattern on the front of the card base, I lined up the "Hi!" and the "love bug" sentiments right next to each on the same clear acrylic block. Then, I repeatedly stamped across the card, staggering each line. Love that background and that font! Finally, the other panel was mounted to the card base using foam tape. This was such a fun card to make!! I hope I've inspired you today and that you can set aside some crafty time for yourself! See you next time!