Missing You! - Altenew

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm over on the MarkerPOP blog today, and I'm so excited to share a CAS card using products from Altenew, one of my favorite stamping companies! CAS is my go-to style and I really love it...hope you enjoy it too ;)


I started by die cutting 3x the rounded tag from the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Essentials 1 die set, using Neenah Solar White card stock. Then, using an ink blending tool, I applied Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, & Salty Ocean Distress Inks across the middle of each tag, and also on the tiny die cut hearts included in the die set. The butterflies are from the Altenew Botanical Garden set, and were stamped on the tags using Versafine Black Onyx Ink. The sentiment, from Altenew's Label Love set, was stamped in the same ink and fussy cut and mounted with Foam Tape.


A strip of black and white striped paper was adhered to the card base, then the tags and sentiment adhered on top of that. Super simple card to create! I hope I've inspired you today. Hope you get some crafty time in soon! ;)



Nicki ~ Find me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS