CHA & Birthday Goodies

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's been a couple exciting weeks for me. First, my birthday was in July and I got a Spellbinders Wizard and the Nestabilities Labels One template! So exciting! I've been considering getting some kind of embossing/diecutting machine for quite awhile, and decided to put the Wizard on my birthday list. I've tried it out a little, but haven't actually used it to make anything yet. Hopefully that will change soon.

Happy Birthday to me!

I also went to the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) show in Rosemont last Friday! It was my first time attending, and I'm so glad I did. There were SO MANY vendors there with stamping and scrapbooking products (and other stuff too). I sure did my share of shopping! My favorite booths were DeNami Design Rubber Stamps, Papertrey Ink, Sparkle N Sprinkle, Gary M. Burlin & Co., and Endless Creations. I got some more DeNami stamps to add to my collection, 4 more Spellbinders Nestabilities and one Impressability, a few embossing folders, Papertrey ribbon and stamps, and a few other stamps and supplies. I can't wait to sit down and start making stuff!

These are all the goodies I walked away with from the CHA show!
(minus the 2 Papertrey stamp sets - I forgot those cuz I had been playing with them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS