Hello Friend

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Miss me? I'm back with another CAS creation to share with you. This is one I submitted to a Paper Crafts Magazine call, but was not chosen.


I used one of the designs from PTI's Giga Guide Lines set, stamped in several colors on white cardstock, and punched them out using two different sized circle punches. I then stamped 6 banner tails (from the Banner Builder set) on white cs, trimmed, and attached to the back of the circles. Using dimensionals, I attached all the circles and the sentiment to the card front. To finish it off, white pearl stickers add a pretty touch to the centers of the circles.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: PTI Modern Basics (sentiment), Banner Builder (banner tail), Giga Guide Lines (decorative motif)
Cardstock: PTI White
Ink: Stampin' Up-Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum; Ranger-Pumice Stone
Punches: Stampin Up! 1 1/4" circle, EK Success 1 3/8" circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS