All You Need is Love - Valentine's Card

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just popping in real quick to share a lovey dovey Valentine's card. This is my FAVORITE holiday to create cards for....I can't get enough of hearts ;)

I used a PTI set called Heart 2 Heart #3, and the sentiment is from the Fillable Frames #11 set. I hope you can find some inspiration from my CAS card!



Supplies
Stamps: PTI - Heart 2 Heart #3, Fillable Frames #11 (sentiment)
Cardstock: PTI - White; Stampin' Up! - Cherry Cobbler, Kraft
Ink: Stampin' Up! - Cherry Cobbler; PTI - Classic Kraft
Other: Button - PTI; Sew Easy Tool & Embroidery Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS