Masculine Birthday

Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello! Poppin' in real quick to share a masculine birthday card I made for my BIL. I'm really diggin' this!! I rarely use a black card base, but LOVE the contrast of the white and yellow with it! The yellow chevron is washi tape, BTW!




Supplies: 
Stamps: PTI - Watercolor Wonder, Giga Guide Lines (sentiment)
Cardstock: PTI - White; Stampin' Up! - Basic Black
Ink: Staz-On - Black; Sweet Stamps - White Dye Ink
Die: PTI - One Liners: Happy
Other: Washi Tape

1 comment:

  1. What a fab design, the dark card base really works here and that washi tape really added a focal interest. I have been making my last XMas cards using pink, purple, turquoise and navy card bases with a Uniko 'peace on Earth' stamp....quite fun! Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS