THEME: ANYTHING GOES!
If you want, you can also use this optional sketch and if you do you could win a gift voucher to use in the Uniko store here.
- You can use ANY stamps in the challenges
- You can enter as many times as you want and enter as many other challenges as you want combined with ours!
I chose to not use the sketch because I like having complete freedom to create whatever I want! Here's what I got:
One of my very favorite Uniko stamp sets is Beautiful Blooms I. It's been awhile since I used it, so I just had to for this challenge!
Lucky for me (and you!), is that there's a coordinating die for this set!! So I used it for the flowers and the leaves. I took a different route with the leaves and cut them out using black card stock. I felt like it just needed something, so I completely covered both leaves with Black Stickles!! I think it turned out pretty fun, and I'm glad I got a decent picture of it.
The flower is also enhanced with some Ice Stickles all around the edge (not as easy to see in the pic). It's also popped up with some foam tape for dimension. The top right corners are punched with a corner rounder.
Hope you enjoy my card! Thanks for stopping by!
You have until Friday, April 3rd, 2:00am CST, to link your card up on the Uniko Blog.
How to WIN some Uniko gift vouchers!!
- The DT will choose a winner who will get a £20 Gift Voucher for Uniko Studio plus be invited to be a Guest Designer for our next challenge
- Our DT will also choose a top 3 and they will each get a £5 Gift Voucher
- If you do use the optional sketch, we will do a random selected prize to win a £10 gift voucher
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Beautiful Blooms I, Simply Said Birthday, Background Builders: Squared
Dies: Uniko Studio - Beautiful Blooms I
Cardstock: PTI - White; SU - Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Ink: PTI - True Black; SU - Baja Breeze
Other: Foam Tape, Corner Rounder, Stickles