Uniko Studio Challenge #20

Friday, April 17, 2015

Hi! Welcome to the next Uniko Studio Challenge!

We are happy to have two special Guest Designers joining us for this challenge! Please check out Michelle's and Elaine's blog if you aren't familiar with their work, and to see their projects for this challenge!

THEME: THINGS WITH WINGS
You can use anything that has wings: butterflies, birds, planes, etc! 


  • You can use ANY stamps in the challenges
  • You can enter as many times as you want and enter as many other challenges as you want combined with ours!
I chose the Paradise - Hummingbird stamp set for this challenge. I definitely wanted the hummingbird to be the focal point, and I tried out a 'new to me' technique by Jennifer McGuire. Hers always come out so perfect and beautiful. Mine is ok, I wish I had time to play around/practice with it more. I do love the colors though, especially with the dark grey stripes.



You have until Friday, May 1st, 2:00am CST, to link your card up on the Uniko Blog

How to WIN some Uniko gift vouchers!!
  • The DT will choose a winner who will get a £20 Gift Voucher for Uniko Studio plus be invited to be a Guest Designer for our next challenge
  • Our DT will also choose a top 3 and they will each get a £5 Gift Voucher
  • If you use a Uniko stamp, we will do a random selected prize to win a £10 gift voucher 

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Paradise - Hummingbird; Simply Said Birthday, Background Builders: Squared
Cardstock: PTI - White

Ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow; various SU and PTI inks
Other: Sequins, Washi Tape

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Nicki. Love the mix of colours and how you have picked these up with the sequins. And funky use of the Washi tape x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful colours Nicki. Great use of this stamp with Jennifer's tips.
    I'm loving the fun edging too with your border stamps. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! The multi coloured hummingbird is stunning and the graphic BB: Squared border, sequins and wash tape add the perfect finishing touches. Perfectly done :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Nicki! Love the colours on your hummingbird combined with the dark grey border - they work so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do like how you've inked up this gorgeous stamp - so pretty. And the contrast with the grey and black border is super. xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS