Hi Friend - Honey Bee Stamps

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hello crafty friends! I've got a simple but sweet Honey Bee Stamps card for you today. I started by die cutting a circle out of watercolor paper, and a circle frame out of black and cream striped paper. The flowers, sentiment, and bee are all from the Sweet as Honey stamp set. They were all stamped with Archival black ink. Using distress markers, I colored in the flowers and used a water brush to create a watercolor look. The circle panel is attached to the card base using foam tape for some dimension. The base was sprayed with the Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer Tool using Black Soot.


So glad you stopped by today! I hope I've brought some inspiration to you!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS