Paper Therapy Challenge #18 - Border Punches

Monday, January 31, 2011

Good morning everyone! It's time for another challenge over at Paper Therapy! This time it's to use border punches in a non-traditional way. You may not be able to tell what punch I used,
so here is a picture of it used as an actual edge. 
So what I did was punch a bunch (LOL), then cut off each individual leaf and arranged them to form a heart shape! It was a bit tedious, but I like how it came out. We would love you to join us this week for the challenge! You should check out the great cards the design team created HERE. Thanks for visiting me today! I will be back with at least 1 or 2 more posts this week--
some news updates and some crafty stuff! :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Noteworthy (love)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Very Vanilla; DCWV - The Mariposa cardstock stack
Ink: SU - Cranberry Crisp
Other: EK Success border punch - Acanthus Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Nicki! This is so beautiful! I never would've thought to cut the border up...Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS