Cardabilities Sketch #29 = My FIRST design team post!

Friday, April 15, 2011

I am so excited today!! It's time for the next sketch reveal over at the Cardabilities blog, and it's also the first reveal for the new design team...which I am THRILLED to be a part of. A special thanks to Karan Gerber (owner of Cardabilities/Sketchabilities) for recognizing my talent and accepting my DT application!! It means so much to me to be a part of this fantastic group!

Ok, so here is what I created for this sketch. When I sat down to stamp, I was studying the sketch and first thought about what I could use for the little heart/flower embellishments. How perfect is the Papertrey Tiny Tags set for this?! The options are ENDLESS with this set, as there are a ton of sentiments and lots of different tag shapes to pick from! It's a clean and simple card that I hope you like!

 Another new exciting thing that is being launched today is the Gallery!! Anyone that makes a card for the sketch (and future sketches) will upload their card right to the gallery! This way you can see all the entries in one place! Come check it out and see what all the other design team members have done!


I would love to hear what you think about my creation!
If you're new to my blog and like my work, I invite you to become a follower!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink -Tiny Tags, Boxes, Bags & Tags
Cardstock: SU - Cherry Cobbler, Black; PTI - Rustic Cream
Ink: SU: Cherry Cobbler; StazOn: Black
Other: PTI - Tiny Tags die and Scalloped Border die, Twine, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Love the little cluster of PTI stamped tags Nicki...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the black, white and red color combo and those little polka dotty tags! So cute! CONGRATS on your new DT gig!!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I am a new follower, so glad I found you...your work is amazing! Would love for you to visit my blog!

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS