Papertrey Boys to Men Blog Hop

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello! This is a quick post to share my "man" card for the Papertrey Boys to Men blog hop! We were to create a masculine project for a male of any age! I made this card to give to my father-in-law for his birthday. Hope you enjoy it! I had fun making it! Thanks for visiting!




Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink -Banner Builder; DeNami - Polka Dot Background
Cardstock: PTI - White; SU - Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Handsome Hunter
Ink: SU - Baja Breeze, Apricot Appeal, Always Artichoke; StazOn: Black
Other: PTI - Banner Builder dies, Dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the Banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner is fun! And great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, fun! I like the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banners and the fun color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, simple, and graphically stunning. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean, crisp feel of this card and great colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the different patterns on the flags- just a nice and simple design :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Love that banner set!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the banners, great card for any age.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nicki!! Congrats on your DT accomplishments...you go girl!! And thank you for the encouraging words you left on my blog. I am loving this card of yours, its just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS