Uniko Studio Super Free Saturday!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Saturday my lovely followers! It's time for another Uniko Studio Super Free Saturday! If you are not familiar with SFS, let me explain. Bev over at Uniko, has designed a great digital freebie for anyone to download! Just visit the WEBSITE, and you'll see the details there. Print it on your home printer, and then CREATE with one or more of the elements in the download. The possibilities really are endless!!


I decided to incorporate elements from the SFS digital file, and a couple stamp sets.


You can see that I used the green panel, and tilted it on an angle. I cut out two pieces from other elements in the free digital download--the flower cluster in the white panel, and the top part of the red/white polka dot panel. I adhered the polka dot piece right on top of the green panel, and the flower is raised with foam tape. The entire green panel is also adhered using foam tape.

I used the "thank you" sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #3. I masked off the "you" and "thank" separately so I could make the sentiment on two lines, instead of one.

The polka dots and the circles stamped on the card base are from Background Builders: Round in Circles (one of my fav Uniko sets!!).

I hope I've inspired you to CREATE!! Be sure to also check out the Uniko Studio Blog, where Bev has some more projects to share using the SFS download, as well as other design team members!

Supplies:
Stamps/Artwork: Uniko Studio - Funky Florals SFS, All Occasion Sentiments #3, Background Builders: Round in Circles
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: SU - Baja Breeze, So Saffron

1 comment:

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS