Uniko Studio Intro...Peace on Earth

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm excited to share a card I've made for the Uniko Studio October Release! During the past couple days, Beverley and a few of the Design Team members have been introducing the new stamp sets that are scheduled to be released this coming Saturday, Oct 26th (that's when you'll be able to purchase the new sets on the Uniko website!).

Today's introduction is Peace on Earth. This set is very simple, but elegant. Here's what I've created.


The red cardstock base is stamped with white pigment ink around the edge, creating a border. The doves are glistening with Stickles - I just love the look of that! The die cut edge is inked with Cherry Cobbler ink, and adhered using foam tape.

Make sure to stop on over at the Uniko Studio blog to see Beverley's beautiful creations, along with some of the other design team members as well.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Peace on Earth
Cardstock: SU - Cherry Cobbler; PTI - White
Ink: SU - Cherry Cobbler; Staz-on: Black; Sweet Stamps - White
Other: Spellbinders Die, Stickles, Foam Tape

5 comments:

  1. Lovely. Like these dove. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of those doves and loving the stamped border too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant and so eye-catching! The sparkle on the doves is such a special touch! Fabulous showcase of the new release!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design, love the folk art feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a folksy looking card, reminds me of slippers, aprons and hats. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS