Uniko Studio December Sneak Peek 2

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Welcome back for Uniko Studio December Sneak Peek 2! I just can't wait for you guys to see this entire set! I absolutely LOVE it! It's been so much fun to play with...




This little set has SO many possibilities just on its own, but pair it with yesterday's peek for even more. PLUS this little set breathes new life into a previously released and popular clear stamp set - any guesses to what set that might be?

Schedule....

Sat, Dec 7th - Sneak Peek 1
Sun, Dec 8th - Sneak Peek 2
Mon, Dec 9th - Introduction 1
Tues, Dec 10th - Introduction 2
Wed, Dec 11th - Release & Reveal Design Team Blog Hop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS