Uniko Studio December Intro - Always & Forever

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Welcome back for another product intro for Uniko Studio's December Release!

This stamp set is called "Always & Forever" and is another LOVE theme, which like yesterday's set can be used all year round for a variety of occasions and not just Valentine's Day. It also features a flower from a previously released & VERY popular set which will add SO many more possibilities.

I have another simple card to share with you today. I absolutely LOVE this stamp set, and wanted to feature the "love YOU" on this card. It is embossed with gold embossing powder and popped up with foam tape. I used one of the small sentiments and stamped it over and over to form a square frame around the heart. The last finishing touch is a bow using grosgrain ribbon :)


I'm so glad you stopped in today! Be sure to check out the other design team members' projects!!


Supplies: 
Stamps: Uniko Studio Always & Forever
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic Cream; DCWV - Textured Pink
Ink: PTI - Smoky Shadow
Other: Gold Embossing Powder (Stampendous), PTI Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. So lovely; absolutely lovely! You've showcased the new release beautifully. Looks like another 'must have' added to my list!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'LOVE' this Nicki, the gold heart is a show stopper & I love how you've framed it with the sentiment. The big bow adds the perfect finishing touch too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS