PTI Anniversary

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I've been spending lots of time during the last week or so checking out all the new products that Papertrey Ink will be releasing tomorrow for their 7th Anniversary!! It's been so fun reading and seeing all the new stuff along with awesome samples by Nichole and the Design Team!

I'm playing along with the Day 1 Challenge, where you choose one of the 7 color combos provided, and one of the 7 sketches provided, and then create your card using those. The first sketch caught my eye right away and there was no turning back :) I thought it was perfect for my clean and simple style.


Here is the color combo...


I used the Live Love Life set my Maile Belles. It's the first time I used it, and I know it's gonna get a lot more inky time! I felt it needed a little more something since it's a one layer card, so I picked out some coordinating sequins and placed them randomly.


I would love to know what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies: 
Stamps: PTI - Live Love Life
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: SU - Cranberry Crisp, Basic Black, So Saffron, Cool Caribbean, Pink Passion
Other: Sequins (Joanns)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS