Top Dog Dies and Simple Stories Product Swap

Saturday, June 20, 2015


If you haven't seen all the amazing projects this week using the new dies from TDD and the new collections from Simple Stories over on the TDD and SS blogs, then you have been missing out! I've had the pleasure to work with these products, and have had an absolute blast!

Earlier this week, TDD released 8 new die sets!! See them below, and the link will bring you to the TDD site where you can see more details.



First up is a perfect card for that “cool” boy in your life. I've paired the TDD Hippos and Water Die sets with the Simple Stories So Rad 6x6 paper pad and So Rad SN@P! Cards. The sunglasses came from the TDD Flamingo Die set.


Next up is a fun patriotic card. It really makes me long for the beach!! Aren't the Flip Flop Dies just the cutest?! There are so many different color and pattern combinations you can use to achieve so many different looks! I've also used the TDD Water Die set to create the ocean waves. With a sandy beach, ocean waves, and flip flops....Life is Good :) The red stickers used to spell “Life”, the red star sticker, and all the patterned papers are from the Simple Stories Stars & Stripes Collection Kit. The blue stickers are from the Simple Stories So Fancy Expressions Cardstock Stickers.


Last but not least, a flamingo birthday card for a very special girl. Being a girly girl myself, I absolutely LOVE the Simple Stories So Fancy collection of products. Completely drool worthy! Here I used the TDD Flamingo Die set with the SS So Fancy 6x6 paper pad and Expressions Cardstock Stickers.


I hope you have enjoyed my creations today and leave inspired to create something beautiful! I know I have definitely been inspired by all the wonderful projects shared this week.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS