Exciting News!!!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hey there friends! I am SOOOO excited to share some crafty news with all of you! I am officially part of the new Design Team over at Honey Bee Stamps! ****HAPPY DANCE****


When I saw the design team call and checked out the Honey Bee website, I was immediately thinking "I HAVE to be on this team!". It's a new, upcoming stamp company with really awesome stamp set designs. They can be used for card making, scrapbooking, planner pages, and more! If you haven't seen their stuff yet, I HIGHLY encourage you to check it out!

One more piece of news. I finally joined the INSTAGRAM bandwagon, so if you like my work, I would LOVE for you to follow me over there! I will definitely be sharing all my projects for my design teams.

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

1 comment:

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS