Honey Bee Stamps - Penguins!

Friday, January 1, 2016


Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a wonderful celebration to ring in the new year, and are enjoying a lazy day doing whatever you want! Stamping? Scrapbooking? Watching movies? :D
I can't get enough of the new Flakey Friends, More Flakey Friends, and Flakey Sentiments stamp sets from Honey Bee Stamps!! These guys are just TOOOO Cute and fun to play with. Out of all four 'critters', I think the Penguin is my fav. My card is pretty simple.


Since I didn't include any embellishments, I wanted to give a little dimension to the card. When I glued the penguins down, I just glued the bottom 1/3 so the top part sticks out a little.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and best wishes for a GREAT start in 2016!!

Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS