Honey Bee Stamps - Watercolor Lotus Blossom

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card using the Lotus Blossom stamp by Honey Bee Stamps. I used a distress marker, watercolor brush, and of course water to watercolor the flower (it was first heat embossed with white powder on watercolor paper). The sentiment was stamped with a rich black ink, and then it was die cut.


The leaves stamped on the card base are from the Cherish stamp set. I colored them in with a green distress marker. The black stripes were created using Distress Ink (Black Soot) and a striped stencil placed on an angle to create diagonal stripes. A few sequins were added for an extra touch. The die cut is mounted using foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping in to see some craftiness today! Have a great rest of your week and happy crafting!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS