New Honey Bee Stamp Sets Now Available!

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Happy Saturday everyone! Just popping in today to share one card that I forgot to post last week, and to also share the news that the 4 Brand New Honey Bee Stamp Sets are NOW AVAILABLE to purchase in the Honey Bee Shop!!! I hope you were able to participate in the blog hop throughout the week to see some amazing projects using the new sets! It definitely was a fun week ;) Below you can see the 4 new sets!


This card uses the new Camera Love stamp set. The theme of this one is photography, something I know all of you scrapbookers out there LOVE! This set is super cute, with several different sketched camera images and lots of photography related words. (Honey Bee Stamps collaborated on this stamp set with Melissa Goble designs.  Melissa was chosen to draw the cameras and images for this stamp set. Aren’t they cute!)


My card is pretty clean and simple. I started by ink blending the bottom of the card base with Cracked Pistachio Distress ink and a foam blender. On separate pieces of card stock, I ink blended the orange/yellow background (Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade), and the pink background (Picked Raspberry). Then I stamped the camera images in Archival Black ink on top of the blended backgrounds and fussy cut them. Before adhering the cameras to the card base, I used the long rectangular dashed line and created a little pattern over the pistachio background, and also stamped the live laugh love sentiment. A variety of hearts were stamped on the card base for that extra special detail!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS