Honey Bee Stamps - Another Sneak Peek!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hello there! I'm here today with a one-layer card using a few of the new Honey Bee stamp sets that will be released in just a couple weeks!!


I started by die cutting a circle out of masking paper. After attaching that to the card base, I blended two distress inks, Evergreen Bough and Shaded Lilac, to create the solid circle as the background for the other elements.

The masking paper was removed and then I used the MISTI tool to line up the “you are such a blessing” sentiment exactly where I wanted it. Then, I added some leaves and accents around the edge of the circle. A handful of Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins were added for the finishing touch!

So glad you stopped by today!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS