DeNami Color Challenge #4

Tuesday, September 7, 2010


I hope everyone had a wonderful long holiday weekend! I sure did, but it still went by WAY TOO FAST!! Dave and I spent time with family, I did some clothes shopping (got some new fall stuff and a new winter coat!), and I was able to spend time stamping. So fun ;-) So, here is my card for the current DeNami Challenge which is Color Challenge #4. Michele did an AWESOME job picking the colors. I just luv luv luv them! I just might have to do two cards for this challenge. We'll see if time permits. I used the Rosebud Trio stamp as the main focus of the card, and then inked up just one of the Rosebuds with VersaMark and stamped it in each bottom corner to give it a little extra character. Let me know what you think! You've got to check out the challenge and play along, there is still plenty of time. There is a FABULOUS prize for this one ;-)

Supplies:
Stamps: DeNami - Rosebud Trio, Stampin' Up! - Warmest Regards
Cardstock: SU - Pink Passion, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: SU - Basic Black, VersaMark
Ribbon: White - Unknown, Black - SU
Other: Nestabilities Labels Eight, Kaiser - Pink Pearls, Recollections - Black/White Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Nicki, this is sooo pretty! I love that stamp and the little pearls accent it perfectly! I'm so glad you liked the colors, its one of my all time favorite color combo's :) So glad you joined us at the DeNami Design challenge and I'd LOVE to see a second card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the ribbon laced between the Nesties! Great job! Thanks for playing in the DeNami Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicki, you did a FAB job using these colors and our stamps! I always love seeing how you incorporate our stamps into your projects. :)

    Thanks for joining us in this DeNami Design challenge! I agree with Michele, I'd love to see a second one. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the color challenge. Love the use of the die cut layers, and the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS