Announcement!!!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello fellow bloggers and paper crafters! I have exciting news to share with you today! I am proud to announce that I've been chosen as a Paper Therapy Design Team member! If you aren't familiar with Paper Therapy, it is an online community where stampers and scrapbookers gather to discuss paper crafts and general, everyday life. There is a gallery section where you can upload pics of your projects, and starting Monday, October 4th, there will be a new challenge every week! The first challenge of every month will have a prize! Let me tell you...these are going to be fun challenges! And what I really like about it is that you can use any brand of product for these challenges, so anyone can participate.
If you haven't checked out the site yet, I encourage you to register (it's free). Just click the grey "SIGN UP" box at the very top of the page. Then introduce yourself in the "Intros" forum. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS