Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Squares

Thursday, September 9, 2010


I've got a quick post today. This is my card for the Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Squares. This is such a great color combination, I couldn't pass up submitting a card to the challenge! I punched out a few squares and decided to rotate them so they actually look like diamonds. I made this for my stepmom to cheer her up since she's been in a lot of pain lately due to a bulged disc in her lower back. Her favorite color is purple, so it worked out very nicely :-) Thanks for stopping by and as always, I'd love to hear your comments!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up -Doodle That, Around and About, Fun and Fast Notes
Cardstock: SU - Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: SU - Perfect Plum, Basic Black
Ribbon: PTI - Spring Moss
Other: Nestabilities Labels One, SU 1 3/8" Square Punch, Stickles-Lavender, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and great layout! So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is pretty! Such yummy colors :)
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my my cuddly critter blog hop project! I wish I could say I eyeballed that background but I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me place those lines straight and even :) Then I just stamped the paw on the corners where the lines intersected. Its fun to use hearts, stars, dots, anything that's small enough to fit on the corners :)
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS