Top Dog Dies Tutorial - Valentine's Day Banner

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

So for all these years that I've been blogging about my cards, I've never done a tutorial. I love watching video tutorials and reading other people's tutorials, but I thought I could never do that! Well, now that I'm on the Top Dog Dies design team, I am required to do one tutorial a month! So, my first one was posted the other day on the TDD blog. Be sure to check it out! I'm very proud of the project and the photos. Thanks to my hubby and his awesome camera for helping me out! ;)


Here's a few shots!!






1 comment:

  1. adorable project Nicki, just saw the tutorial-its great! I kept meaning to email and congratulate you this new DT...so congrats x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS