Top Dog Dies Love Bird Card

Sunday, January 25, 2015




Welcome back to another Top Dog Dies weekly post! I have an awesome Valentine's card to share with you.

This card uses a lot of different dies (see supplies list below for names/links)! The bird is from the brand new TDD release last week, Little Birds die set. The love banner and note is being 'carried' by the bird with the silver cord. The bird and envelope is popped up with foam tape for dimension. Hope you enjoy!!



Supplies:
Dies: Top Dog Dies - Little Birds, Signature Emerson Die, Vintage Alphabet Die, Heart Mini Album Finishers Die Set
Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine - Plus One; Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka; Echo Park - Be Mine collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS