Paper Therapy Challenge #7 - Thank You

Monday, November 15, 2010

Good morning everyone! Today is a day for another challenge over at Paper Therapy. Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, the challenge this time is to make a Thank You card or a "What I am Thankful For" Layout. We would LOVE for you to participate with us over at Paper Therapy. You have until Sat night, Nov 20th to upload your project to this thread.

I just LOVE how this card turned out! The patterned paper is so fun and colorful, and I love the embossed pattern. I tried to make a fall themed card with the colors. Thanks so much for stopping by, and like always....I would love to hear your feedback!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Noteworthy, Carte Postale
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Perfect Plum, Marigold Morning, (others are unknown)
Patterned Paper: Cloud9 Design Paper Pad - Harvest Holiday
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum
Other: Nesties Labels Eight, Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades - Regal Flourishes, Button - Stemma, Green Fiber - Adornaments by EK Success, SU - Twine, Dimensionals, Sponge

5 comments:

  1. WoW!!! This is such a fabulous card!! I love the embossed cardstock and the patterned paper, they work SOOOO perfectly together. And I love the stamp on your label!! What a fabulous card for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embossing folder coordinates really nicely with the floral stamp! I like the plaid paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! I love the color combo and the different textures! That label shape is one of my absolute favorites! Great job Nicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossing! The colors are great also! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. I love the embossing and the Nesties Labels - looks like I'm gonna have to go get some Nesties now...oh you girls are getting me into trouble. Tee hee...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS