...Is This For Real?...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Boy do I have some EXCITING news to share with you today! I still can't stop thinking about it, and probably won't stop for awhile! I bet you are curious now, huh?!

AFTER APPLYING FOR THE FIRST ROUND OF THE 2011 SPELLBINDERS DESIGN TEAM, I WAS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SECOND ROUND!! HOLY SMOKES!! I REALLY AM SHOCKED!

------> You can check out the whole list of fabulous ladies on the SB blog HERE <------

I of course submitted my project on the very last day, was very happy with it, and thought to myself,
"I want this SOOO bad, but I will be happy just making it past the first round". I am just ecstatic!
Now I want to go ALL THE WAY! So I have to submit a second project, and my mind is just working overtime thinking of ideas. Can't wait to create again :-)

I hope to be back here with another post sharing more good news in the near future....wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOO exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! MUCH GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! They'd be sooo lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your very sweet and dear comment on my blog!! Were going to skype to stay close, watch movies online and work through this season!! Your words were very encouraging! Thank you! *HUGS*

    I tried sending this to your email....hahaha, I couldn't find it! Good luck with the Spellbinders DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you make it all the way!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS