Cardabilities Design Team Reveal #32

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!! I hope you are enjoying your long weekend with family and friends, and of course getting some crafty time in as well!

We've got another great design team reveal over at the Cardabilities blog today, so be sure to check out what all the other DT members have created! I really love this sketch because you can do SO MANY different things with it! I opted for the CAS look, and had to use one of my new favorite PTI sets, Modern Basics. I chose a color combo I don't think I've ever used...lovin' the high contrast on this card.
I hope I have planted some kind of inspiration in you today! Like always, I love to hear your feedback so I would love to get a comment from you before you leave! ;)

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI - Modern Basics
Cardstock: PTI - White; Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Pixie Pink
Ink: SU - Pink Passion, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black
Other: Circle Nesties, SU Corner Rounder Punch, SU Button, Colorbok Metal Dots, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS