Papertrey Ink March Blog Hop

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let me just say that I LOVE the color combo that was chosen for this month's PTI Blog Hop!! The inspiration photo is below.



I recently ordered some new goodies from PTI, and I just had to use my new favorite set, Mat Stack 5 Collection. It's such a "ME" set, lol. Can't wait to play with it even more!


So, here's what I created using the photo above for my inspiration. Stripes are really hot right now, so I played around a little trying to incorporate them in my card. I ended up just stamping a repeated pattern down the two sides of the card front...not really stripes per say, but I'm SUPER happy with the end result!!

What do you think?! I'd love to hear your thoughts :) This can easily be changed up by picking a different color combo. I also think it could be a really cute set to make as a gift.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI - Mat Stack 5 Collection, Beautiful Butterflies
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: SU - Cool Caribbean, So Saffron; StazOn: Black
Die: PTI - Beautiful Butterflies
Other: Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful borders you've stamped! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your stamping... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful bday card; love it!
    Great blog!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous stamping on your card! I love the patterns you created on the sides, the color and stamp choices are perfect to make that butterfly stand out :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS