Valentine's Cards and More Valentine's Cards

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I have a few more Valentine's Day cards to share with you. Like I said in my previous post, I could make Valentine's/heart cards all year long!

I decided to make some cards to send to Grandparents and an Aunt. No, I'm not talking about MY Grandparents or MY Aunt, but to my unborn babies' grandparents and aunt!! I haven't made this news public here on the blog yet, so I thought this would be a good chance to do so. My husband and I are expecting twin boys this spring! So I thought it would be cute to send V-day cards from them to our family (this explains the 'be my valentine' stamped twice)!

For all of these, I used the Papertrey Ink set Heart 2 Heart #3, and the sentiment is from the Fillable Frames #11 set. Enjoy, and hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS