Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there! I hope you are enjoying your day doing something you love. This is my first Mother's Day, as I'm expecting twin boys in the next few weeks! :)

I finally got a chance to use a stamp set designed by one of my favorite stamp designers, Maile Belles. It's the Happy Hydrangeas set. I used it for all three MD cards, all with similar colors, but different layouts. I'm very happy with the way they turned out! What about you? I'd love to hear feedback!


The Rock 'n Roll technique was used for the blooms, and the diecut is adhered with foam tape.


The light purple blooms are diecut and adhered with foam tape.


The oval frame and ribbon are diecut and adhered with foam tape.

Supplies
Stamps: PTI - Happy Hydrangeas
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: Stampin' Up! - Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Lavendar Lace; PTI - Royal Velvet
Other: PTI Happy Hydrangeas dies, PTI Buttons, Scoring Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS