Uniko Studio Challenge #12

Friday, July 18, 2014


Welcome to the next challenge over at Uniko Studio! This one YOU WILL LOVE! It is ANYTHING GOES!!! Yes, you can create whatever the heck you WANT to this time! Whether you use any of your Uniko Studio clear stamp sets or dies, or some of the FREE printables found on the website, you have total freedom to create something awesome. So, what are you waiting for?!? Let's get crafty!


I love trying new techniques, so I did this one by Jennifer McGuire. She absolutely AMAZES me!! She is so creative. I still like her card better than mine, but it was still fun to do! ;)

So glad you stopped by and I hope I've inspired you to try something new AND play along in our current challenge!!

You've got plenty of time to enter your project. August 14th, 09:00 UK time is the deadline. The winner will be announced by August 17th on the Uniko Studio blog.

The Prizes:
  • A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate

Supplies: 
Stamps: Flower Power #1, Flower Power #5, Natures Treasures I, All Occasion Sentiments #2, Paradise - Hummingbird
Dies: Uniko Studio - Graphic Flowers
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: SU - Real Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy; PTI - True Black

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours, mix of stamps & technique you've used here Nicki - FAB! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS