Uniko Studio Challenge #14

Thursday, September 18, 2014


Welcome to the next challenge over at Uniko Studio! We are back to a color palette and CAS theme this month. You are free to use any of your Uniko Studio clear stamp sets or dies, or some of the FREE printables found on the Uniko website.




Isn't this a unique but fun color combination?! Hopefully there is something in this color palette that will get your creative mojo going. Feel free to use any or all of the colors.

I chose to use the teal colors in my card (one of my very favorite colors!). I love how there are three shades of it. I've been playing more with the Ranger Distress Inks, and I wanted to try creating an ombre background. So that's what I did! I inked and inked and inked that card base with Peacock Feather Distress Ink, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I tried so hard to make it blend smoothly...that was something I wasn't very good at ;)




The rest is super super simple! I stamped the sentiment, and then die-cut 5 snowflakes and glued them to the front of the card! I used scissors to trim off the snowflakes hanging over the edges ;)

So glad you stopped by and I hope I've inspired you to create a CAS card for the current challenge!!

You've got plenty of time to enter your project. October 14th, 09:00 UK time is the deadline. The winner will be announced by October 17th on the Uniko Studio blog.

The Prizes:
  • A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate

Supplies: 
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Stunning Snowflakes (sentiment)
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow; Ranger Distress - Peacock Feathers
Dies: Uniko Studio - Snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS