Top Dog Dies January Release!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015


Hi crafty friends! I'm popping in for an exciting post. Top Dog Dies has released 6 new exclusive dies! I've been having fun playing with the new goodies over the past week, and you can see what I've created down below, after I introduce the new dies to you!





 






 


Aren't they just awesome?!?! I'm loving the little details of the pierced holes around the edges of a lot of these dies. It gives them such character!

I hope you enjoy my cards using the new stuff! I've included the supply list at the end of the post for each card. If you are looking for even more inspiration, make sure to check out the Idea Gallery on the TDD website!










Supplies:

Happy Birthday card:
Dies: TDD - Feathers, Dotted Tags  
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Sketched Shapes (sentiment)
Cardstock: PTI - White
Patterned Papers: Amy Tangerine - Plus One; MME - Moments
Other: Twine, Washi Tape, Foam Tape

You and Moi card:
Dies: TDD - Corset, Corset Background, Dotted Borders, Elephants (small hearts) 
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic White, True Black; Stampin' Up! - Lavender Lace
Other: Patterned Paper: Pebbles

Thanks card:
Dies: TDD - Little Birds, Dotted Borders 
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Mini Blooms (sentiment)
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic Cream; Stampin' Up! - Kraft
Other: Patterned Paper: Poteeka Souflee - The Paper Studio; Sequins; Rainstones (PTI)

Baby Elephant card: 
Dies: TDD - Elephants, Dotted Tags
Cardstock: PTI - White, True Black
Patterned Papers: Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka; Pebbles
Other: SU Corner Rounder Punch, Sizzix Embossing Folder - Stripes, Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Stunning collection of cards, my fav is the corset, what a great die!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS