NEW dies from Top Dog Dies!!

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hi crafty friends! Top Dog Dies has released 6 new exclusive dies! I really enjoyed playing with them, and can't wait for you to see what I've created (see below, after you check out the new products)!









NOW IT'S TIME TO SHARE MY FUN CREATIONS WITH YOU!


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Flower Power #1
Dies: Top Dog Dies - Coffee Die Set, Banners #1 Die Set
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up; Jillibean Soup - Blossom Soup
Cardstock: PTI - White
Other: Tim Holtz Stencil - Splatters, Foam Tape, Distress Marker



Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Simply Said Birthday
Dies: Top Dog Dies - Dinosaur Trio Die Set, Typewriter Uppercase Die, Typewriter Lowercase Die, Elephants Die set (balloons)
Cardstock: PTI - White; Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Inks: Various Tim Holtz Distress; PTI - True Black
Other: Watercolor Paints, Paintbrush, Foam Tape



Supplies:
Stamps: Altenew (THANK) - Dodecagram
Dies: Top Dog Dies - Antique Mat Die Set, Signature Antique Die, Banners #1 Die Set, Sheep Die Set
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler; PTI - Rustic Cream
Other: Wood Veneer Heart

I'm REALLY LOVING these cards, and I can only hope that you do too and that I brought some inspiration to you today!

If you are looking for even more inspiration, make sure to check out the Idea Gallery on the TDD website!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute cards! I especially love the dino card - I know several little boys who would love it! Your coloring of the dinos is so neat!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS