Valentine's Day Treat Topper - Honey Bee Stamps

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy almost Valentine’s Day! To celebrate one of my favorite holidays, I just had to create and share these treat toppers with you that I made using Honey Bee Stamps! I made a handful of these for my boys’ class Valentine’s Day party this week. Pretty simple to do!


I started by cutting the bases out of Soft Stone card stock, folded them in half, then ran it through my Big Shot with the stitched scalloped border die. I rounded the corners, and stamped the hat first. I created a mask of the hat so that I could stamp the penguin (More Flakey Friends) right on top to make it look as though he’s wearing it! Then I stamped all the hearts with red and black ink (some from Brush Grunge Alpha, and the others from Flakey Friends). I die cut the red hearts and banner, stamped the sentiment on the banner, and attached both to the base. That’s it! Very fun and cute. Oh, and the toppers are attached to the treat bags with some Scor-Tape.

Thanks so much for stopping in today. I hope I’ve inspired you with ideas for this holiday or any future holidays!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS