Honey Bee Stamps - Mother's Day

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Greetings crafty friends! I don't know about you, but it sure seems like Mother's Day is sneaking up on us! I can't believe it's right around the corner. I knew I had to get going on some Mother's Day cards, so that's what I'm sharing with you today!


I've created this CAS one layer card using Honey Bee Stamps Happy Everything, Country Wreath, and Hand Lettered Alpha - all of these are new sets and available to purchase in the shop! I started by stamping the sentiment using the fabulous MISTI tool. Then, I lightly drew a curved line with a pencil as a guide for the flowers and leaves. After stamping all the flowers, leaves, and accents in grey ink to match the sentiment, I used distress markers to color them in. Some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh finishes it off!

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you have a fabulous rest of your week!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS